Summer Convention is back in person!
What’s different about this year’s convention?
The MCDP staff and executive committee have been working around the clock to curate an all-day summit to inspire and activate our PCs and Democratic activists. We have divided this convention into four concurrent “featured sessions” focusing on key Democratic issues and strategies. We conclude that portion of convention with a “Future of Arizona” panel discussion featuring our state and countywide candidates; key topics include education, criminal justice, and Arizona’s water crisis.
- 8:00 – Registration opens -- 90 minutes of tabling from candidates, initiatives, and other organizations
- 9:30 – Presentation: The Art of Messaging
- 9:30 – Panel: Education
- 10:30 – Panel: Digital & Politics
- 10:30 – Panel: Criminal Justice
- 11:00 – Lunch by Paleo Kitchen (RSVP by 6/18 to reserve)
- 12:00 – Panel: The Future of Arizona
- 1:00 – Keynote & business meeting
- 1:45 – Bylaw vote (see proposed changes | register for bylaw review meeting on 6/22)
- 2:30 – END
See convention website for updated schedule, RSVP link, and frequently asked questions.