The Maricopa County Black Engagement Committee exists to elevate and build Black political influence in Arizona. We do so by increasing engagement, participation, and voter registration and turnout of African American voters in the political process.
1. Increase the number of African American precinct committee persons per legislative district.
2. Increase African American voter engagement, communication, registration and turnout across Maricopa County legislative districts.
3. Build mutually beneficial relationships, support and advance the work of MCDP.
4. Identify, develop, and prepare African American candidates to win county and legislative seats.
5. Support legislative policies that impact African American interests.