The Maricopa County Democratic Party (MCDP) is the official organization of the Democratic Party in Maricopa County, Arizona. With over 4 million people, we’re the fourth largest county by population in the United States. We represent the county’s registered Democrats and we have over 1,700 precinct committee members across our county. Maricopa County holds more than 60% of Arizona’s total population and contains 20 of the state’s 30 legislative districts.
MCDP is dedicated to being a well-organized, effective political organization prepared to win local, state, and national elections.
MCDP works to elect Democrats to public office who embrace the values of the Democratic Party.
To further this mission, MCDP:
- Works to increase the number of registered Democrats
- Recruits, trains, and promotes registered Democrats as candidates for elected office; supports their campaigns, and assists them in office
- Works for and promotes accurate, transparent, and fair elections
- Raises funds to support the above activities and to advance our mission
- Conducts other activities as appropriate to strengthen and promote the aims and objectives of the Democratic Party
- Works to Get Out the Vote
MCDP Executive Board
- Chair- Steven Slugocki
- 1st Vice Chair- Carol Maas
- 2nd Vice Chair- Lynsey Robinson
- Secretary- Roberta Neil Miller
- Treasurer- Tom Krepitch
- Srgt. At Arms- Patrick Seifter
- Miguel Medrano, Executive Director
- Laura Copple, Field Director
- Maritza Miranda Saenz, Operations Director
- Brooklynne Sundseth, Development Director
To contact MCDP Executive Board members or MCDP Staff, call 602-298-0503 or email email@example.com